Monday, November 9, 2009

In case you weren't sure...

I have a serious soft-spot for thoughtfulness.  When sharing his TTM (Totally Terrific Me) board - Jacob mentioned his mom helped him choose a picture of himself as a little person sitting in a bed of bluebonnets.  It was supposed to remind me of the time that I called Texas home. :)  It was a very sweet moment in his presentation.   (For the record...My ABSOLUTE FAVORITE time in Texas was when the wildflowers were in bloom!)

My daughter and I were FOLSOM PEOPLE for Halloween (Not the Flintsones!).  The Folsom folks were the first inhabitants in the area - at the Lindenmeier site which was slightly north of town.

My 2nd grade teammates and I had a theme going.  We were depicting our history planner - 'COMMUNITIES DEVELOP OVER TIME'.  I was the prehistoric model, then came 'Auntie Stone' from the Boxelder Days (early 1900's), and finally a Birney Car 21 Trolley Conductor from the present time.  Okay, it's true.  We're a little too academic. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment