Wednesday, October 28, 2009

SNOW DAY - Part 2

Wow.  I can't believe we're going to be out of school again tomorrow.  I didn't venture very far from my front door today - but I can say that the heavy, wet snow must be causing some headaches around the city.

If we are back in school on Friday, we will have our Fall Harvest Day as planned.  Please note the following reminders:

- VOLUNTEERS...If you signed up to volunteer, please arrive at the time you checked.  (I left all of those papers at school - so I won't be able to send reminder notices.  Sorry!)

- LUNCHEON ITEMS...Since we're not in school on Thursday, I will not be able to make sure all food items are accounted for in advance.  PLEASE send your child with his/her requested item.  With all the activities going on, I won't have time to run out for last minute items that people may have forgotten.  Your help to make sure our class has a well-balanced, yummy luncheon is appreciated.

- PARADE & COSTUMES...Your child is invited to bring his/her costume in a clearly labeled bag.  The children will have an opportunity to change into their costumes at 2:10pm.  Please be reminded that weapons are not allowed - even if it's a prop for a costume.  Thank you.

I hope the roads will clear and the snow will stop in time for our Fall Harvest celebration!  I'm sure this will go down as a 'really fun week' for the children! :)

In the slight chance we do not have school tomorrow - please tell your child that we will reschedule for a later date!

No comments:

Post a Comment